Golden






Holden






































   



This Sunday evening the Hollywood Foreign Press will present the 70th Annual Golden Globes from the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles.
Gone are the days of style and elegance carried off with such ease...






Most red carpet walkers today look like they are "playing" dress up to me.





However, the occasional odd pair gets it right.













         



Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are this year's hosts. 


Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night.





                                                                             - k -

Comments

  1. Hello Kathy:
    Oh, the glamour and elegance of those early years. There is, as you say, nothing quite like it now. What beautiful images you have collected here. They really do capture a lost era....but, perhaps we may be surprised.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy -
    I have to agree with you and my friends, Jane and Lance! The shows used to be so elegant while still entertaining. Now they can be a bit *trashy* and in poor taste. But I'll still watch.
    Cheers from DC,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thrilled to know that it is not just me who longs for another time.....
    of elegance and beauty.

    willy sure was a good looking man!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post!
    Beautifully matched pairs!!!
    Why does it seem so much better back then?
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts