Cool Dips




Marina Bay Sands Hotel-Infinity Park   Singapore



The forecast calls for another heat wave this weekend for most of the United States,
so many of you will be looking to water to stay cool.
I found a few lovely pools over at The Daily Beast that will at least keep my daydreams chilled!


Enjoy the view, and have a great weekend!





Banyan Tree Seychelles   Mahe, Seychelles




Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc   Cap d'Antibes, France




Burj Al Arab   Dubai, UAE




Blue Lagoon Spa   Grindavik, Iceland




San Alfonso del Mar   Algarrobo, Chile




Singita Sasakwa Lodge   Tanzania




The Beverly Hills Hotel   Los Angeles, California




The Standard Downtown   Los Angeles, California





Villa D'Este   Lake Como, Italy    (my personal favorite)

Comments

  1. these pools take my breath away!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pool is cool but it still gives a little bit of vertigo... I've seen that one in Como and is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos and very interesting and nice blog!!!
    Kisses from Croatia.
    Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts