The Dream Job








This is Keith Johnson...





...and he has my dream job...



Keith spends most of the year abroad, as Anthropologie's buyer-at-large, in search of decorative antiques and found objects to be sold at the 123 Anthropologie stores, and serve as inspiration for in-house designers.





You can watch re-runs of the first season on the Sundance Channel, Wednesdays at 10pm. Or visit sundancechannel.com for webisodes and clips. 




A clip from one of my favorite episodes:


BELGIUM







Mark your calendars, Season 2 starts on June 30th.








Comments

  1. Thanks for turning me on to this show! I have been to the website, watched all the mini shows, and now I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts