Tickle Me Pink






Pink has never been my favorite color, in fact, just the opposite. A life long tomboy, I used to  cringe at the thought of anything pink. Lately, however, I have begun to appreciate the many faces of pink. From soft, subtle, and blushing, to electric, dramatic, and over-the-top, pink is commanding my attention. 





This is the view out the window of my home office.





I can't stop staring at the pink. This is how it begins for me. One little thing can spark an obsession. Next thing you know, I'm in deep...........



Lovely Blushing Abodes:

















Bold Exterior Accessories:











Patio Punch:












Living Room Glow:


















Dramatic Dining:













Sugar and Spice:
















Sweet Dreams:















Powder Rooms:











Now that I have taken the pink plunge, I'm going to use the inspiration to help correct a big blue mistake. (Done under duress)



In a few weeks I'm smothering the blue with this:






A soft brown/pink grasscloth wallpaper.
(I'll let you know how it turns out.)






If it doesn't remedy the situation then there's always this:





Comments

  1. Kathy I am realy loving all of the shades of pink lately. Great images, love them!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pink images... absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the umbrella and the room with pink drapes! I am definitely a pink girl but I also do love your blue room! Have a lovely week-end...
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the results of the living room transformation! You've opened my eyes to the beauty of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love love the blog! Everything is prettier in Pink!!! my front door????
    or maybe the back of my Pez cabinet!!! is where I should start!
    such talent always look forward to it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a feast for the eyes! I could linger long over all this pinkness. I love that kind of paper you've chosen for your blue room. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and I love your blog..Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the pink!! (especially the hot pink front door!) -e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts