...Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String...

As I have said before, my job requires an almost daily regimen of research. Some sites are everyone's old standbys, others are off the grid. Every so often I'll share with you some of the things that I like best, and where to find them. We'll call it "Window Shopping".




Aged Fragment of Napoleon
www.1stDibs.com




Carbon



Lobster


Harvey Nightstand
www.CB2.com




Pagoda Vintage Bed
www.VivaTerra.com




Herbeau 3602 Double Handle Lavatory
www.faucetdirect.com




Colored Pencils with polished brass holder
www.JaysonHomeandGarden.com




Picture Tube Lamp



Electrolux Lamp


www.RickSingletonLighting.com




Hand Tied Broom
www.sweepdreams.com




Stainless Steel Revolving Stool
www.medplususa.com




Parson's Desk with drawers
www.westelm.com




Brickmaker Planter
www.bobointriguingobjects.com




Coiled Rope Knob
www.Anthropologie.com




Ceramic Trophy
by Yellow Owl Workshop
www.reformschoolrules.com




The Life and Love of Trees
by Lewis Blackwell
www.amazon.com




Grand Staircase



Demi Dome



Bell Tower Antica


Architectural Models
www.carterstore.com








Aphrodite Seal / impression in wax
www.ateliergargoyle.com




Find anything? K

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by Jane. We'll do it again. I've been told by friends that they would like to see prices next time. K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts