Flea Circus

I've just updated my stall at Barrett Street. For those of you who don't know, Barrett Street is a flea market and auction house in Virginia Beach. (757)463-8600. Check out the beautiful, double-matted Natural Curiosities prints. I particularly love the insects. I have also added pretty, hand-carved, wood picture frames, and about twenty new oil paintings. Most of my paintings are on canvas that is ready to be dry-mounted or stretched, then framed to suit you. My stall is in the back left corner of the building. It's two petite peg board walls chock full of decorating fun. Make sure you stop by my friend Toni Williams' stall next door. "Cottage Garden Antiques" has gorgeous lamps, accessories, hand-painted furniture, and antiques.









Natural Curiosities Prints:





Comments

Popular Posts